Plan your visit
The Shoreham Centre,
2 Pond Road,
Shoreham by Sea,
Sussex BN43 5WU
The Shoreham Centre is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm. If your visit requires a long journey, please check that the gallery is open before you leave to avoid disappointment. Telephone 01273 454686
The 700 Coastliner stops in Shoreham High Street. 4 Minute walk from the High Street to the Skyway Gallery at the Shoreham Centre.
Shoreham Railway station is a short, flat walk just 3 minutes from the Skyway Gallery at the Shoreham Centre.
- 4 trains per hour to Brighton (2 semi-fast, 2 stopping)
- 2 trains per hour to London Victoria (1 fast, 1 semi-fast)
- 1 train per hour to Southampton Central (semi-fast)
- 1 train per hour to Portsmouth Harbour (semi-fast)
- 2 trains per hour to Littlehampton (semi-fast)
- 2 trains per hour to West Worthing (all stations)
- 2 trains per hour to Bristol Temple Meads via Southampton Central, Salisbury and Bath Spa, one of which continues to Great Malvern via Gloucester, Cheltenham Spa and Worcester Foregate Street. (fast)
The Skyway Gallery is easily accessible by bike. There are bicycle racks at the west and east entrances.
Accessible car parking
Pond Road (Community Centre), Shoreham-by-Sea
Car park is open 24 hours a day.
- Monday to Sunday
- inclusive Bank and Public Holidays
- 9:00am to 6:00pm
- up to 30 mins – 50p
- up to 1 hour – 70p
- up to 2 hours – £1.50
- up to 4 hours – £2.50
- All day – £5.00
- Sunday – £1 All day
- Bank holiday – £1 All day
Normal tariffs apply to motorists displaying a disabled person’s badge.
No returns to same car park within 1 hour of initial paid period.
Entrances, Facilities and Surrounding area
The Skyway Gallery at the Shoreham Centre is a newly built venue and is designed with complete disabled access throughout the gallery. Main entrances are on the west and east side of the building. The main car park uses the west entrance.
The Shoreham Centre also offers a cafe, toilets and washroom facilities. When planning your visit, why not take time to explore the local area surrounding the Skyway Gallery. Shoreham town centre has many excellent cafes, bars and restaurants as well as easy walking access across the river Adur to Shoreham Beach.
There are five accessible parking spaces on the Tate Britain site, accessed via John Islip Street. Please book these spaces in advance, giving at least 24 hours’ notice.
paces for Blue Badge holders on Atterbury Street, by a dropped kerb and three spaces for Blue Badge holders on Millbank.